How to Rank Highly for Local Searches
- How to rank highly in Google’s map pack
- How to rank in organic results for local searches
- What’s the difference between organic and local search?
- Should you pay for local searches?
What are citations and why should you claim them?
What is your NAP and why should you care?
How does content marketing help local businesses?
Some of the statistics on Local Search:
- 89% of people search for local businesses on their smartphone weekly
- 50% of those searches result in a visit to a business in the same day
- 78% of local searches result in an offline purchase
- 46% of searches on Google are local